Quectel BG95M3 miniPCIE LTE Cat.M1 & Cat.NB2 (NB-IoT) & EGPRS Module, available in Elecom Electronics Supply
BG95-M3 Mini PCIe is a multi-band LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card (Mini PCIe) form factor. It offers maximum data rates of 588 kbps downlink and 1119 kbps uplink.
With high integration level and a cost-effective SMT form factor of 51.0 mm × 30.0 mm × 4.9 mm, BG95-M3 Mini PCIe enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage of the module’s low power consumption and mechanical intensity.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, Linux, etc.) extends the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, tracking, etc.
- Multi-band LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with global coverage
- Standard PCI Express® Mini Card (Mini PCIe) form factor, ideal for
manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- Easy migration from Quectel LTE Standard Mini PCIe modules
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interfaces
HW guide: BG95M3 miniPCIE HW guide.pdf
AT command: BG95M3 AT command.pdf