Quectel EC21-AU 4G LTE miniPCIE card - Telstra Band only
Quectel EC21 Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 1 module adopting standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). Especially optimized for M2M and IoT applications, it features cost -saving, low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbit/s downlink and 5Mbit/s uplink. These make it ideal for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks.
EC21 Mini PCIe contains 9 variants: EC21-V Mini PCIe, EC21-A Mini PCIe, EC21-AU Mini PCIe, EC21-J Mini PCIe, EC21-KL Mini PCIe, EC21-AUT Mini PCIe, EC21-AUTL Mini PCIe, EC21-CT Mini PCIe and EC21-E Mini PCIe. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensur-ing that it can easily migrate from LTE to 2G or 3G networks.
EC21 Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/ eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as smart metering, tracking and tracing, fleet management, wearable devices, smart home gateways, digi-tal signs, and even drones.
- FDD LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B28(700MHz - Telstra) TDD LTE: B40
- WCDMA: B1/B5; GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
- LTE Downlink:10Mbps, Uplink: 5Mbps
- HSPA+ Downlink:42Mbps, Uplink: 5.76Mbps
- Embedded GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS function
- Embedded with QuecLocator for cell location services
- Support 1 four line UART ports
- Support USB 2.0 High speed
- Embedded with TCP/IP stack, FOTA, STK
- Extended operation temperature -40 to 85C
- Support Win7/8/10, Linux, Android OS0/4.2/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0
- Support Rx-diversity antenna
- Telstra and worldwide approved
Datasheet: EC21-AUT miniPCIE.pdf
HW guide: EC21-AUT miniPCHW guide.pdf
AT command: AT command.pdf