Quectel EG25-G-miniPCIE card Global version with SIM holder - 150Mbps Downlink
EC25 Mini PCIe contains 5 variants: EC25-J Mini PCIe, EC25-E Mini PCIe, EC25-AU Mini PCIe, EC25-V Mini PCIe and EC25-A Mini PCIe. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EC25 Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
- FDD LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
- TDD LTE: B38/ B39/ B40/ B41
- WCDMA: B1/ B2/ B4/ B5/ B6/ B8/ B19 ;
- GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
- LTE Downlink:150Mbps, Uplink: 50Mbps
- HSPA+ Downlink:42Mbps, Uplink: 5.76Mbps
- Embedded GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS function
- Embedded with QuecLocator for cell location services
- Support 1 four line UART ports
- Support USB 2.0 High speed
- Embedded with TCP/IP stack, FOTA, STK
- Extended operation temperature -40 to 85C
- Support Win7/8/10, Linux, Android OS0/4.2/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0
- Support Rx-diversity antenna
- SIM holder included
Datasheet: EG25-G miniPCIE-S.pdf
HW guide: EG25-G miniPCHW guide.pdf
AT command: AT command.pdf