EG21G-TE-A is the tester Module suitable for the Quectel "UMTS & LTE EVB KIT", you could buy the bundled package from us or separted TE-A module if you already have the "UMTS & LTE EVB KIT"
Quectel EG21-G is an LTE Cat 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink data rates. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, EG21-G is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module and multi-mode LTE EC2x (EC25, EC21, EC20, EC20 R2.0 and EC20 R2.1) module, which allows for flexible migration among them in design and manufacturing.
EG21-G is backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EG21-G supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, and digital signage.
- FDD LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
- TDD LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41
- WCDMA: B1/ B2/ B4/ B5/ B6/ B8/ B19 ;
- GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
- LTE Downlink:10Mbps, Uplink: 5Mbps
- HSPA+ Downlink:42Mbps, Uplink: 5.76Mbps
- Embedded GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS function
- Embedded with QuecLocator for cell location services
- Support 1 four line UART ports
- Support USB 2.0 High speed
- Embedded with TCP/IP stack, FOTA, STK
- Extended operation temperature -40 to 85C
- Support Win7/8/10, Linux, Android OS0/4.2/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0
- Support Rx-diversity antenna
Datasheet: EG21-G .pdf
HW guide: EG21-G HW guide.pdf
AT command: AT command.pdf