Quectel EP06-E-miniPCIE card Cat 6
Quectel EP06 is a series of LTE category 6 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel-11 LTE technology, it delivers maximum data rates up to 300Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink.
Designed in the Mini PCIe form factor, EP06 series contains 2 variants (EP06-E and EP06-A) for different target regions and both variants nearly cover all the main stream carriers worldwide.
EP06 series supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, set top box, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
● LTE-A Cat 6 module with Mini PCIe form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Support LTE-A carrier aggregation
● Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA(+) coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and DTMF
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
Datasheet: EP06-E miniPCIE.pdf
HW guide: EP06E miniPCIE HW guide.pdf
AT command: AT command.pdf