Analog PSTN to HSPA+ modem
The MultiConnect® AW MT200A2W-H5 analog-to-wireless converter is a convenient turnkey solution with integrated penta-band HSPA+ 3G modem, V.34/33.6K analog modem and SLIC for PSTN emulation. It supports packet data, circuit switched data and PPP pass-through modes.
By emulating the traditional dial-up PSTN network and using integrated or external cellular modems, the affordable MultiConnect AW MT200A2W-H5 converter gives new life to devices currently using traditional analog dial-up communications. It provided a full setup for all traditional dial up modem applications seamlessly upgrade into a Penta-Band HSPA+ 3G network without a trouble. Simply plug the RJ-11 cable from the existing device into the MultiConnect AW converter, enter a few configuration commands through the RS-232 serial port and you are ready to go.
It is highly suitable for ATMs, Security devices, Medical system which would like to upgrade into Cellular network without a new design
- - Turnkey solution with integrated cellular modem, V.34/33.6K analog modem and SLIC for PSTN emulation
- - Supports packet data, circuit-switched data and PPP pass-through modes
- - RJ-11 port provides dial tone, ring, busy and DTMF detection
- - Supports analog modem connections from 300 baud to 33.6K bps with error correction and data compression
- - Penta-Band HSPA+ modem support 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz network
- - Serial port configuration
- - Cost effective than separately integrate a PSTN modem + a HSPA 3G modem.
- - External SMA antenna connector
- - FCC, PTCRB and R&TTE certified
- - Desktop or panel mounting
- - Two-year warranty
- Automated teller machines (ATMs)
- Home healthcare monitors
- Security systems
- Credit card/POS terminals
- Industrial automation/utilities
MultiConnect® AW MT200A2W-H5 [PDF only]
MultiConnect® AW MT200A2W-H5 [User guide]