MultiConnect® Conduit® IP67 Base Station - Ethernet only, AS923, AU915 version.
IP67 Conduit for Outdoor LoRa®Deployments (MTCDTIP Series)
The MultiConnect® Conduit® IP67 Base Station is a ruggedized IoT gateway solution, specifically designed for outdoor LoRa® public or private network deployments. The highly scalable and certified MultiConnect Conduit IP67 gateway is capable of resisting the harshest environmental factors including moisture, dust, wind, rain, snow and extreme heat. The device supports LoRaWANTM applications in virtually any environment. Leveraging the MultiConnect Conduit, this device can support thousands of LoRaWAN-certified end nodes, including the MultiConnect® mDotTM*. This flexible solution provides durable, low-power, low-power, wide area network connectivity in support of M2M and IoT applications for both LoRa service providers and individual enterprises wanting to expand their LoRa network coverage.
Bundled for easy deployment, the solution includes a MultiConnect Conduit with a LoRa MultiConnect® mCardTM, IP67 enclosure and LoRa antenna to improve outdoor range. . It also provides a choice of cellular 3G, 4G-LTE or Ethernet backhaul options. The LoRa transceiver can be deployed as part of an existing telecommunications tower, individual stand or wall mount.
Package content included:
1) MTCDTIP-266A IP67 Conduit gateway
2) 3dBi Fibre Glass antenna - LoRa Radio Antenna 820-960MHz
3) 1pcs GPS External antenna.
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- External antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Improved design enhancing thermal performance and easy external port access to SIM and USB connectors
- ISM band scanning for optimum LoRa performance
- Listen Before Talk operating protocol
- GNSS for location coordinate information
- 27 dBm support
- Certified for Europe 868 MHz, North American 915 MHz ISM bands, RCM-Australia 915MHz, 923MHz
Datasheet: IP67 Conduit Gateway.pdf