Multitech QuickCarrier USB, MTD-H5-2.0, 3G dongle with AT command support.
The QuickCarrier™ USB-D USB Cellular Modems are a part of Multi-Tech’s comprehensive line of modems for M2M (machine-to-machine) communications. All QuickCarrier USB modems are fully certified and carrier approved, so you can get to market extremely fast, allowing customers to start obtaining the benefits of M2M. Designed specifically for M2M applications, they provide a long, stable lifecycle and are durable, reliable and easy to deploy.
With 3G packet data rates, the QuickCarrier USB-D will support highly data intensive applications such as remote video surveillance, multimedia POS/ATM terminals as well as other lower data rate applications
The QuickCarrier USB-D is specifically designed for M2M customers. Many cellular dongles available today are designed and built with consumers in mind. Consequently, the modem is constantly undergoing change.
For M2M applications this is extremely troublesome. The QuickCarrier USB-D delivers reliable 3G connectivity in a platform customers can depend on
- Hepta band 3G freq: 800/850/900/AWS 1700/1900/2100 MHz
- 2G freq: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- HSPA+ solutions: 21Mbps-DL; 5.76Mbps – UL
- USB 2.0 interface
- Drivers for Windows® and Linux
- Internal antenna
- First M2M designed dongle with internal global deployed antenna perfect for opportunities with Jasper wireless
- Configured using AT commands
- Fully certified with Telstra and AT&T
- Two-year warranty
User Guide: Userguide.pdf
Install guide: Installation guide.pdf
AT command: AT command.pdf