Customer Please change the model to MTR-L4G1-B07-WW.
below is the link
Multi-tech Rcell 100 Series, MTR-LEU7-B07-AU.
Provided with AU power supply and antenna accessories
Single port Cat 4 LTE router with Cloud based device management services
Intelligent Wireless Routers
The MultiConnect® rCell 100 Series Intelligent Wireless Router is part of Multi-Tech Systems’ comprehensive line of routers for M2M (machine to machine) communications. Designed for any application, it provides functionality that maximizes the user experience and the assurance in knowing your router is going to perform as specified - as well as withstand the rigors of your application. The MultiConnect rCell also offers a stable lifecycle, an important consideration for M2M solutions.
- Cloud Based Remote Device Management
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet LAN connectivity
- RS-232 serial port with Modbus support
- Stateful Packet Inspection firewall with packet filter rules
- Supports IPSec VPN tunnels for secure LAN-to-LAN access
- 3DES and AES encryption
- Models available with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
- Models available with GPS
- IP Passthrough
- Flexible Web API for developers based on RESTful JSON over HTTPs
- Two-year warranty
MultiConnect® rCell Cat M1 / NBIoT MNG2 Models
- 4G Cat 4 LTE models performance
- Frequency bands - 4G: B1(2100), B3(1800), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), B28A(700)
- 3G: B1(2100), B8(900)
- 2G: B3(1800), B8(900)
- Models with Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® connectivity
- Models with GPS connectivity
- Developed for use globally
Cloud-based Device Management Services
Multi-Tech® Device Manager is a cloud based device management solution that simplifies and scales the management of Multi-Tech’s latest generation of networking devices. It allows users to remotely monitor, upgrade and configure an entire device population from a single location. Whether you have one or more than 10,000 devices to manage, Multi-Tech Device Manager simplifies access to your devices, resulting in lower total cost of ownership and increased operational efficiency.
Multi-Tech Device Manager seamlessly integrates cloud based management with your Multi-Tech devices to reduce your total cost of ownership, improve productivity, increase reliability and enhance the visibility of your device performance.
The Device Manager home screen provides users a general overview on the well-being of the fleet, including map views, device charts, notifications, and actions required.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Device Manager can help you improve device uptime while reducing costs:
- Upgrade firmware or configuration remotely
- Reduce truck rolls, saving operating costs
- Improve device uptime with WAN analytics
- View cellular signal quality, proactively prevent outages
- View cellular data usage, proactively detect problems
MTR-LEU7 Datasheet: MTR-LEU7_DS.pdf
MTR Quick start guide: MTR QS.pdf
MTR-LEU7 HW Guide: MTR-LEU7_HW Guide.pdf
MTR API: MTR API.pdf
MTR mEdge software Guide: MTR Web_UG.pdf
MTR LEU7 AT command: MTR LEU7 AT_command.pdf
Device Manager User guide: Device Manager UG.pdf
Device Manager FAQ: Device Manager FAQ.pdf