LOCOSYS LS23030 - GPS Mouse / G-mouse
2 meter USB GPS receiver, with IPx7 rating.
LS2303x series products are complete GPS receivers (also known as GPS mouse) based on the proven technology found in LOCOSYS 66 channel GPS SMD type receivers MC-1513 that use MediaTek chip solution. The GPS mouse will acquire up to 66 satellites at a time while providing fast Time-To-First-Fix, one-second navigation update and low power consumption. It can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications.
These products support hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated ephemeris prediction that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU’s intervention. This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available. The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction that gets from an internet server. This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
MediaTek high sensitivity solution
- Support 66-channel GPS
- Low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Built-in data logger
- Support AGPS
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Support Japan QZSS
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation
- Build-in micro battery to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix
- Magnet for mounting on the car
- Skid resistant pad on the bottom
- Waterproof, IPx7 rating